Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A new world- BLOGGING... and a new excuse to AW our son as much as possible....

How about a proper "hello" and intro to our family.

The goal of this blog is to keep family & friends updated, give those we love stuck at work a reason to slack, and me "mama m" something to do at nap time!!!

If you plan to read this blog be for warned that 1- my grammar skills are nonexesitant 2- I cannot spell 50% of the time- sound it out if your confused 3- I have become a parent so 90% of my conversations revolve around my child ('s poop routine, hissy fits, milestones, "what ifs", paranoia, and AW moments)...

So, we are a family of 2 dogs, 2 moms, 1 baby, and a few dust bunnies when I do not get the chance to clean... Were very family nit, not too religious, very explorative, we love travel, do house projects, and our newest sing itsy bitsy spider at least 10x a day!

Let the blogging adventures begin and fun with Brodie continue to grow as he does.... Ready! Set! Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment